Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let them eat cake.

So obviously I love the detail and femininity of lace (hence the whole grace and lace thing). I would love to have a lace bridal gown and am looking for other ways to incorporate lace into the wedding decor. Recently, I looked through the top trends in wedding cakes on weddingchannel.com and couldn't help but notice that it is the beautiful little details on wedding cakes that really make them unique. I think it would be lovely to have a wedding cake reflective of the lace in my dress. Here are a few cakes I've found inspiring.

Enjoy the yummy eye candy!








Have a fabulous day!

~ Future Mrs. O



4 comments:

  1. I really like the first one and the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white and black one is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the the last 2!!! But they are all pretty! You are going to have the BEST wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the last one posted on my wedding blog too! (http://myidoityourselfwedding.blogspot.com/) but I really love the one above it! I saw that your color is plum.... it would be so pretty if the lace part was plum and the rest of the icing was a greyish-purple color!

    ReplyDelete