Friday, January 15, 2010

Big news.Try to stay calm.


BIG news...the venue is booked and boy am I relieved!

Who would of thought that 11 months in advance, the one date we picked as our "big day" would have already been snatched up and claimed by somebody else?! grrr.

For a split second the Bridezilla buried deeeeeep down inside of my "easy-going" bridal exterior started to freak. Remember the scene in "Bride Wars" where Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson's characters attempt to bribe, threaten, and stalk the woman who has one of their wedding dates booked?

Yep. That could have been me.

But alas, after talking it over with mah-boo and both sets of parents, we were able to decide on a new, BETTER date that works for us.

So my dreams of a Fall wedding at my favorite venue are a reality. Hallelujah.
More posts soon!
~ Future Mrs. O

1 comment: