Monday, February 22, 2010

hodgepodge.

I feel like its been years since I've posted. Lots has happened so let's start from the top.
By the by, none of this is really wedding related but I thought I'd share because they are all LOVE related!


1. Mr. O and I found out that we were not selected as finalists for the trip for two to Italy.

(whomp, whomp, whooomp... THE most pitiful pic I could find of us)

Sad, I know, but in my opinion we are winners because we have eachother!

2. I am now a mommy! Meet Snooki...

(Her favorite spot with "daddy")

She was rescued on a cold rainy day in "the hood" and I agreed to take her in. From what her vet and I can decipher, she is a Ruby Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She's quickly become a huge part of our family.

3. So Valentine's Day came and went. Mr. O was very sick and I was very tired from a draining week. Despite illness and lethargy, we had a wonderful weekend spent watching movies, eating RED VELVET CAKE (hands down the best pastry you will ever eat, this will be what our wedding cake is made of), napping, and spending some time outdoors.

(beautiful flowers)

(Mr. O's v-day gifts from me)

(at the park)

(gorgeous v-day sunset)

4. The plan for Valentines Day weekend was to get away for the weekend and go... anywhere! But since we were both not up to it, we went the following weekend and had a blast in San Antonio, TX.

(hours in a car... i got bored)

(focused on the road)

(I suprised Mr. O with a helicopter ride)

(one of the many beautiful sights from waaaay up above)


(Yummy drinks!)

(It was a gloomy day but we got some amazing pics at one of the missions)
(handle on the cathedral door)

(Mission San Jose)


Enjoy your week, stay warm, and check back again soon!


Love,

~ Future Mrs. O


No comments:

Post a Comment