Saturday, December 5, 2009

First.Post.Excitement.

Hello Dahlings!!!

Welcome to my wedding blog! This is my way of having a little fun during the wedding planning process. The idea is that at the end of it all I will have a journal of sorts chock-full of ideas, brainstorming sessions with readers, and a place that I can express the joys and trials of being engaged and super busy while planning the biggest, most important day of my life!

Hope you will join me for the ride...

Love,

Future Mrs. O

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to be one of the followers of this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to following your journey to your wedding day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey if you ever get a chance look at this show he is a well known wedding planner to the stars David Taterra come on oxygen or lifetime on Sundays at 9pm he has a show about turning your wedding into your dream.He has great ideas and he knows how to make a dream into reality .watch if for your own ideas .or even you could be on his show and the cost is on him .if your idea is not what he likes he wil change it but I have yet to see an idea that wasn't good.He is a great planner

    ReplyDelete